The antioxidant serum is a great way to add a little extra care to your daily skincare routine. Some of the healthy things you can do with a botanical antioxidant serum include:
-Use it as part of your morning skin routine. Apply it before your makeup and allow it to work its magic while you get ready for the day.
-Add it to your nighttime skin routine. Use it after cleansing and toning and before applying your serum or moisturizer. This will help protect your skin from environmental concerns like pollution, smoke, and sun exposure. If you want to buy skin products you may check out through this website: https://dopeskin.co/collections/aging-skin https://dopeskin.co/collections/oily-skin https://dopesk
-Use it as part of your SPF regimen. Apply the antioxidant serum before sunscreen to help protect against free radicals that can damage your skin cells.
What is It About Botanical Antioxidant Serums that Make Them So Popular?.
There are several factors which contribute to their popularity, including:
1. They have proven clinical efficacy in some cases that more conventional antioxidants lack.
2. They often contain ingredients with excellent cosmetic benefits not found in conventional products.
3. They are made from premium botanicals, so you know you’re getting good quality for your money.
How Do You Use a Botanical Antioxidant Serum?
Here are four ways to use a botanical antioxidant serum:
1. Apply it topically to the skin as an antioxidant treatment.
2. Add it to your morning skincare routine for added protection against environmental aggressors.
3. Mix it with your favorite oil or balm for topical application.
4. Use it in your hair, body lotion, or baby products for added antioxidants and nutrients.