A cold warehouse would be a suitable location for keeping documents. If your pallet warehouse contains dangerous goods, you will also need to find a suitable warehouse to accommodate them.
Finding a suitable camp can be a daunting task. If you need help with this, there are warehouse supply companies that search warehouses across the country to find the right warehouse for your needs.
You need to provide warehouse operators with as much information as possible about your pallet storage needs so they can find the right warehouse for your needs. However, you can also get help from Secure Document Destruction Services in Perth.
Ask yourself questions such as:
• How many pallets will arrive?
• How big is the pallet size and how big is the pallet actually? Height is a necessary measure as it determines whether your item can become baggage or not.
• What types of pallets will be made, e.g. Standard, Euro, etc.?
• How high would the stack be if it could be stacked multiple times?
• Are your pallets, as described above, brittle or dangerous?
The answers to these questions will not only allow your operator to find the right bearing that fits your needs, but also prevent you from being billed for unexpected costs.
However, there may be a different item that needs to be palletised but you don't have the tools or equipment to do it yourself.
Some warehouses can palletize your goods for you as part of their pallet storage. Just mention this to your warehouse supplier and they will find a warehouse that can offer you this service.