Netgear range extender is regarded as the best option to boost the range of the network at home or in the office. It requires proper setup before started functioning. If you are getting the coverage issue with your existing home network, then we will walk you through the steps to perform the Netgear extender setup manually.
- Ensure that the extender is connected to the reliable home network via a router.
- Open any web browser like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or IE to launch Mywifiext.
- A Pop-up will turn up on the screen asking you to enter the username and the password.
- After this, the installation assistant will open and enter the details as asked in the different fields.
- You will be asked to set the SSID and password for the extender. This process will be validated once you connect the extender to the router.
- Tap ‘Save’ after successfully making the changes.
- If you want to connect the extender to the computer via Ethernet cable, then the steps are almost the same. The only difference is, you don’t need to connect the computer to the range extender SSID if you are connecting physically.
This is all about the extender setup process. We hope you will find success after implementing the steps. If you need any help, you can contact experts available online.